Batam is one nice travel spot that many people visited nowadays. That is because the Island of Batam has a lot of nice spots that you can visit, starting from the natural looking beach, the empty small islands, to the historical Buddhist temple. There are just so many nice things that attract many people to go traveling to Batam. If you are also thinking about the same thing of traveling to Batam, you might want to know some of these things that you should not do when you are traveling to Batam. That is because when you are doing one of these things below, you can make sure that you will not feel comfortable while you are traveling in Batam.
- The first thing that you should not do is wearing the thick clothes. Actually, you can try to wear the thick clothes and jacket too, but you can make sure that you will get all sweaty within the first ten minutes of leaving your hotel room. That is because the weather is considerably hot and sunny.
- The second thing is taking all of the money that you have in cash. This is another thing that you should not do. That is because there are crimes in Batam, though the number is very small. However, it is still, you will need to be careful and bring the money that you need only.
- The next thing that you should not do is spending all of your money on shopping. Yes, this is one problem of tourist in Island of Batam. That is because they cannot fight their own temptation of shopping since the price of the products in Batam is totally cheap. If you are a shopaholic, then you will need to be careful about your shopping habit.
- The next thing is eating anything in Batam. You need to know that Batam has a lot of culinary spots that might attract your attention. However, make sure you check the spot and the menu first. Do not eat all you can eat since some foods might be using some spices that will not suit your stomach. Therefore, you should be careful with what you eat.
- The last one that you might not do while you are in Batam is getting on the bed early. This is one mistake that you should never do. That is because Batam is known for its nightlife too. That means you will need to stay up late at night and enjoy the city. For your information, there are a lot of nice nightclubs where you can spend your night in Batam.
Those are some things that you might not want to do while you are traveling to Batam. For your consideration, similar with all other cities in the world, Batam also has its own culture and tradition that you might want to appreciate. This way, you can surely have the pleasurable and enjoyable travel to Island of Batam. Good luck with the travel to Batam.